Kamis, 17 Juni 2010

girl,where are you?

hmm..it was 1 year i've been not playing on drama
haha i'm tired with drama,prefer to enjoy this highschool life..
but now,i felt empty on this life
nobody cares,nobody knows
dad said to me get a girl soon son,dont waste your life
mom said,yes get a nice one soon honey
hahaha i have a liberalist family,they dont afraid with video ariel-luna or what
few days ago mom said ;udah lihat video ariel itu?
me :udahlah!
mom:o yaudah klo udah liat,gimana?
me :ya gitulah,biasa
mom :hahah!
i love you mom!
then i was thinking maybe this is the right time to find my beloved girl
off course after i find a good college for my future haha
hmm,girls , get closer to me yaw!

2 komentar:

  1. akhirnya dipikirkan juga masalah itu :D
    btw, aku suka ibumu! :D :D

    BalasHapus
  2. bwahahhahaha, heh aku gak di tag ki di catetan matuta, ngelike dhewe'an aku -_-. bagus mas blog nya jadi tau kamu tu kayak gimana....:)

    BalasHapus